$25.00 – $20,000.00
- Security–Mr. Nick Williamson has determined areas of improvement for our campus to include, but not limited to: Magstrike Locks on all doors, 23 HD Network Cameras, and Radios.
- Library Refresh–In today’s world libraries are evolving and changing. Ms. Procter has identified several areas for improvement in our library such as: Book resource refresh, Blinds, and 5 Flip Top Tables.
- Playground Renovation–Our playground is vastly outdated and in need of a major renovation. After careful consideration, we have decided on the following needs: Early Childhood playlet, youth play set, and a separate swing set.
- Emerging Priorities–Daily we find areas that need addressing, which are not in our annual budget. Items like a new PA system in order to better communicate with each room in our school. These items will be listed in the weekly newsletter and found on our giving page.
- General Fund–The general Annual Fund is added to the overall budget of CA and offsets expenditures.
$25, $50, $100, $150, $200, $250, $500, $1,000, $1,500, $2,500, $5,000, $10,000, $15,000, $20,000
|Area for Donation||
General Annual Fund, Security Upgrades/Additions, Library Refresh, Playground Renovation, Emerging Priorities